Wednesday, July 25, 2007

About Hitechblogger

Welcome to HitechBlogger - the Blog that helps bloggers to add income streams to their blogs.

My name is Sai prasad and I’m a full time Blogger making a living from this new and dynamic medium from blogs like
Price Grabber Blog.

Back in 2002 I stumbled upon an article about ‘Blogging’. I didn’t know it at the time but that moment changed my life. I know that statements like that belong on those cheesy ‘buy my book’ sites (don’t worry I’m not selling anything) but it is actually true.

Within 24 hours of reading the article I had started my own
Blog.

As my blogs have grown in popularity and have begun to generate income Blogging has grown from a hobby (some would say an obsession), to a part time job through to a fully fledged business in recent times. I have slowly built my blogging into a income source that has enabled me to dedicate more and more time to the medium to the point where I am currently a full time blogger - a HitechBlogger.

This site is dedicated to helping other bloggers learn the skills, share their own experiences and promote the blogging medium.

I keep this blog free even though it has the potential to help others earn substantial income mainly because I like to help others. It does bring in a small amount through advertising but if you’d like to support what I do and if you’ve found this blog helpful to you in your blogging I simply ask that you consider adding me to your blogroll or blog side bar to let others know about me. Spread the word so we can all learn together.

No comments: